We live in a world of economic and geopolitical instability. To make the right investment and expansion decisions, businesses need to understand all the forces at play, anticipate new challenges and capture the opportunities.
Wherever they see their next global opportunity, our clients can rely on Mazars to help them make the right business decisions and successfully expand overseas.
Supporting Israeli Companies Going Global
Our Outbound desk:
- Our Outbound desk was established to give full-service support to Israeli companies on their international activities as well as monitor and share cross border investment opportunities.
- Services are co-ordinated on a global basis and are designed to meet our clients’ needs for multijurisdictional support.
- We provide the highest quality services in a proactive and cost-eﬀective manner and, due to our in-depth understanding of local processing nuances, we can ensure compliance with the laws and regulations of over 100 diﬀerent jurisdictions worldwide while looking at the most commercial way to act.
- The desk is led by an Israel-based team and fuelled by international experts who share the same vision and collaborative mindset.
- The portfolio of clients we support globally is large and growing quickly.
We can advise and provide support on:
- Entering new markets
- Tax, accounting and regulatory compliance services required for setting up new subsidiaries
- Ongoing outsourced accounting, tax and payroll services for companies with global operations, tailored to individual needs, including working with a wide variety of ERP systems. This can also include being on InControl, our cloud based global compliance management tool
- External audit and assurance for local statutory purposes overseas or when Israeli companies have a foreign parent which consolidates the Israeli entity
- Internal audit, governance and risk
- Advice on VAT on customs duties
- Corporate tax structuring and transfer pricing
- Support on employee benefits and option plans
- Global mobility and immigration services
- Full buy-side support, and transaction services including financial and tax due diligence
- M&A supported by a global corporate finance team utilising our deep network to give access to a wide range of investors
- Reporting accountant role for IPOs
- Project finance services provided by experts with strong financial modelling capabilities, model audit and global transactional experience
- Forensic and investigation services including acting as expert witness and contentious valuations
- Helping financial services companies on their applications and ongoing dealings with the PRA/FCA
- Restructuring services, business recovery and turnaround
We oﬀer commercially-focused advice across a number of sectors including:
- Energy (including renewable energy and clean tech)
- Transports and Logistics
- Hospitality and Leisure
- Financial services
- Real estate