A few words about us:
Although we work with numbers, the accounting, tax and consulting process is still all about people. At Mazars, we pride ourselves on building long-lasting relationships with our clients, our colleagues and the communities where we serve.
Mazars is an internationally integrated partnership, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, & taxation services. Operating in 91 countries and territories around the world, we draw on the expertise of 40,400 professionals – 24,400 in the Mazars integrated partnership and 16,000 via the Mazars North America Alliance – to assist clients of all sizes at every stage in their development.
Mazars Israel is looking for:
Our Financial Advisory Services & Assurance Division in Israel is seeking a senior to join their team. We are looking for someone with motivation who can see and appreciate the big picture. The role will entail advising both Israeli and international clients in buy-side or sell-side investment processes. It will also involve acting as the audit senior on a portfolio of clients, primarily within the multi-national sphere.
You will be a senior working on both audit and due diligence assignments. As such, you will:
- Analyse financial forecasts, historical earnings, assets, and liabilities of target companies;
- Assist in identifying risks and issues related to the financial areas of the target;
- Conduct on-site and remote interviews with clients to gather information supporting the financial analyses;
- Help in the preparation of high-quality deliverables for presentation to clients;
- Plan and execute external audits under international auditing standards;
- Prepare and review financial statements and key documentation with clients in line with accounting standards;
- Build relationships with a diverse client portfolio and understand their business and risk areas.
- You hold a CPA qualification (or equivalent from any country).
- At least 2 years of experience in financial advisory and/or audit.
- Technical accounting knowledge in areas such as IFRS, Israeli and US GAAP.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication, as well as interpersonal skills (English a must).
- Strong analytical, organizational, project management and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, driving project processes with tight deadlines.
- Proficient PC skills; advanced knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Financial Advisory Services
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package.
- Work-life balance.
- An inclusive, client-centred environment where you can develop new skills, enhance your overall business knowledge and work with world-class professionals.
- Opportunity to progress in a rapidly growing organisation.
How to apply:
Online form Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.