A few words about us:
Although we work with numbers, the accounting, tax and consulting process is still all about people. At Mazars, we pride ourselves on building long-lasting relationships with our clients, our colleagues and the communities where we serve.
Mazars is an internationally integrated partnership, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, & taxation services. Operating in 91 countries and territories around the world, we draw on the expertise of 40,400 professionals – 24,400 in the Mazars integrated partnership and 16,000 via the Mazars North America Alliance – to assist clients of all sizes at every stage in their development.
Mazars Israel is looking for:
As a global accounting practice, we are growing our Audit and Advisory division rapidly in Israel, and are looking for an Audit Junior to join our team. The ideal candidate will be well organized with attention to detail, and ability to work towards deadlines. They should have a passion for analysis of financial data and ability to multitask. No prior audit experience is necessary.
You will be a senior working on both audit and due diligence assignments. As such, you will:
- Execute a portfolio of audit clients
- Ensure proper execution and completion of assignments under supervision
- Client liaison
- Involvement in special projects on an ad hoc basis
- Bachelor of Commerce degree or working towards a degree
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Detail oriented
- Financial Advisory Services
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package.
- Work-life balance.
- An inclusive, client-centred environment where you can develop new skills, enhance your overall business knowledge and work with world-class professionals.
- Opportunity to progress in a rapidly growing organisation.
How to apply:
Online form Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.